Homeopathic care subscription plans:
Invest in yourself and your health. This high quality homeopathic insurance addresses chronic and acute concerns for yourself and your family. Each plan includes a monthly meeting on Zoom, and email support for the remainder of each month.
- 1 month for 1 person: $195
- 3 months for 1-2 approved people: $495
- 6 months focused care for 1 person: $695
- 6 months for 2-5 approved family members: $795
- 12 month deluxe* focused care subscription for 1 person: $995
- 12 month deluxe* subscription for 2-5 approved family members: $1295
Deluxe subscriptions include a Trace Elements hair sample analysis and report for one person: https://www.traceelements.com/docs/PatientReport.pdf
Email Abby firstname.lastname@example.org when you are facing a major or minor illness or want to achieve your greatest level of health. Activate your innate natural healing potential with homeopathy — a wonderful, affordable approach to healing and lifelong health.
- Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of healing that promotes natural health and wellness. Worldwide over 200 million people use homeopathy. That includes 6 million in the US, of whom 1 million are children.
- Homeopathy stimulates the individual’s innate healing mechanisms to improve health on many levels.
- Homeopathic remedies are specially prepared, clinically tested, easy-to-use pills. They are inexpensive and last a long time. Many are available at places like Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.
- Abby helps clients learn to choose and use remedies for everyday ailments and injuries. For long-term, chronic problems, Abby will skillfully analyze, assess, and support you and your family through rapid or complex healing processes.
- How long will it take? Some problems resolve amazingly quickly with homeopathic remedies, others require the continued use of one or more remedies that keep you unfolding into stronger physical and emotional health, and long-term wellness.
Having Abby as your homeopath:
- A homeopath is interested in hearing details of your current concerns and your history in order to find the best remedy or series of remedies for you. Once Abby has spoken with you, and done careful research, she recommends the remedy with instructions for taking it.
- Consultations are by Zoom, or phone. Throughout the month you are encouraged to update Abby by email on your progress, and to ask for help with new issues that arise.
- Abby A Petty, CCH is a professional, classical homeopath practicing in Nashville, TN, trained at the Seattle School of Homeopathy, and board certified through the Council for Homeopathic Certification,
- Adults and children of all ages and levels of health learn how to improve their overall health and to work through major and minor illnesses.
- Pay for your subscription using any of the forms of payment listed below with a Paypal invoice we will send you once you schedule your first appointment. You do not need to have a Paypal account.
Contact Abby today!
- Email Abby A Petty, CCH at email@example.com and suggest a few good days and times for you to meet. Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments are available for continuing clients.
- Thirty-minute discovery sessions are free, and a good way to get started working with Abby toward better health for you and your loved ones. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for one, and suggest a few good days and times.
Be the best you can be – with homeopathy!