Additional homeopathic care specials now through April 30, 2021:
- Deluxe 12-month subscription for 1-5 family members: $1200 which includes:
- Monthly Zoom meetings
- Ongoing email support between meetings to address new issues and make needed changes
- Trace Elements hair sample analysis and report for one person: https://www.traceelements.com/docs/PatientReport.pdf
- Deluxe 12-month subscription for 1-5 family members: $1000 each:
- For you and a second person you refer when you both purchase 12-month subscription by April 30, 2021
- Includes all the regular benefits of a deluxe 12-month subscription, as listed above
Email Abby email@example.com when you are facing a major or minor illness or want to know more about a wonderful, affordable way of healing.
- Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of healing that promotes natural health and wellness. Worldwide over 200 million people use homeopathy. That includes 6 million in the US, of which 1 million are children. Homeopathy stimulates individual immune response to improve health on many levels.
- Homeopathic remedies are specially prepared, clinically tested, easy-to-use pills. They are inexpensive and last a long time. Many are available at places like Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.
- Abby helps clients learn to choose and use remedies for everyday ailments and injuries. For long-term, chronic problems, Abby will skillfully analyze, assess, and support you and your family through rapid or complex healing processes.
- How long will it take? Some problems resolve amazingly quickly with homeopathic remedies, others require the continued use of one or more remedies that keep you unfolding into stronger physical and emotional health, and long-term wellness.
Having Abby as your homeopath:
- A homeopath is interested in hearing details of your current concerns and your history in order to find the best remedy or series of remedies for you. Once Abby has spoken with you, and done careful research, she recommends the remedy with instructions for taking it.
- Consultations are by Zoom, or phone. Throughout the month you are encouraged to update Abby by email on your progress, and to ask for help with new issues that arise.
- As a professional, classical homeopath practicing in Nashville, TN, trained at the Seattle School of Homeopathy, and board certified through the Council for Homeopathic Certification, Abby is here to help adults and children of all ages to improve their overall health and to work through major and minor illnesses, working with the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Pay for your subscription using any of the forms of payment listed below with a Paypal invoice we will send you once you schedule your first appointment. You do not need to have a Paypal account.
Contact Abby today!
- Email Abby A Petty, CCH at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a few good days and times for you to meet. Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments are available for continuing clients.
- Fifteen-minute get-acquainted calls are free, and a good way to get started working with Abby toward better health for you and your loved ones. Just email email@example.com to ask for one, and suggest a few good days and times.