Get individualized, ongoing, convenient homeopathic care for yourself and your family —
Choose from three great options to suit your needs:
- A one-month homeopathic care subscription to focus on one person’s chronic and acute health concerns includes an initial 50-90 minute meeting, followed by Abby’s extensive analysis and research leading to the remedy recommendation, along with follow-up for one month via email: $200.
- A three-month homeopathic care subscription can include a month’s focus on a second family member, and includes initial meetings with extensive review of each person’s health concerns, remedy recommendations for chronic and acute concerns, monthly follow-up meetings on Skype or Zoom, and ongoing email support: $500.
- A frequent subscriber discount of $350 is available for those who purchase four 3-month subscriptions within a 12-month period.
- A twelve-month deluxe homeopathic care subscription can include time with one to five members of a family, with initial meetings for each person, online follow-up, and one valuable Trace Elements hair sample analysis and report for one family member: $1500.
Email Abby email@example.com when you are facing a major or minor illness or want to know more about a wonderful, affordable way of healing.
- Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of healing that promotes natural health and wellness. Worldwide over 200 million people use homeopathy. That includes 6 million in the US, of which 1 million are children. Homeopathy stimulates individual immune response to improve health on many levels.
- Homeopathic remedies are specially prepared, clinically tested, easy-to-use pills. They are inexpensive and last a long time. Many are available at places like Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.
- Abby helps clients learn to choose and use remedies for everyday ailments and injuries. For long-term, chronic problems, it is important to work with a trained homeopath like Abby who can skillfully analyze, assess, and support you through complex healing processes.
- Some problems resolve amazingly quickly with homeopathic remedies, others require the continued use of one or more remedies that keep you unfolding into stronger physical and emotional health, and long-term wellness.
Having Abby as your homeopath:
- A homeopath is interested in hearing details of your current concerns and your history in order to find the best remedy or series of remedies for you. Once Abby has spoken with you, and done careful research, she recommends the remedy with instructions for taking it. Consultations are by Skype, Zoom, or phone. Throughout the month you are encouraged to update Abby by email on your progress, and to ask for help with new issues that arise.
- As a professional homeopath practicing in Nashville, TN, trained at the Seattle School of Homeopathy, and certified through the Council for Homeopathic Certification, Abby is here to help adults and children of all ages to improve their overall health and to work through major and minor illnesses, working with the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Pay for your subscription via a Paypal invoice we will send you once you schedule your first appointment. You need not have a Paypal account.
- Email Abby A Petty, CCH at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a few good days and times for you to meet. Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments are available for continuing clients.