Get great, ongoing, convenient homeopathic care for yourself and your family —
Choose from three great options to suit your needs:
- A one-month homeopathic care subscription to focus on one person’s chronic and acute health concerns includes an initial one to two-hour intake meeting, followed by Abby’s extensive analysis and research leading to the remedy recommendation, along with follow-up for one month via email: $150.
- A three-month homeopathic care subscription can include a month’s focus on a second family member, and includes initial intake meetings with extensive review of each person’s health concerns, remedy recommendations for chronic and acute concerns, monthly follow-up meetings on Skype or Zoom, and ongoing email support: $300.
- A twelve-month deluxe homeopathic care subscription can include time with one to five members of a family, with initial intake meetings for each person, online follow-up, and one valuable Trace Elements hair sample analysis and report for one family member: $1000.
Email Abby email@example.com when you are facing a major or minor illness or want to know more about a wonderful, affordable way of healing.
- Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of healing that promotes natural health and wellness. Worldwide over 200 million people use homeopathy. That includes 6 million in the US, of which 1 million are children. Homeopathy stimulates individual immune response to improve health on many levels.
- Homeopathic remedies are specially prepared, clinically tested, easy-to-use pills. They are inexpensive and last a long time. Many are available at places like Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.
- You can learn to use some remedies for everyday ailments and injuries. I’d be glad to help you get started with this, and there are many online resources or books that can guide you. For long-term, chronic problems, it is important to work with a trained homeopath like myself.
- Some problems resolve amazingly quickly with homeopathic remedies, others require the continued use of one or more remedies that keep you unfolding into stronger physical and emotional health, and long-term wellness.
Having Abby as your homeopath:
- A homeopath is interested in hearing details of your current concerns and your history in order to find the best remedy for you. Once I have spoken with you, and done careful research, I will recommend the remedy with instructions for taking it. I consult by phone or Skype, so it’s easy to fit into a busy schedule. Throughout the month I encourage you to update me by email on your progress and to ask for help with new issues that arise.
- As a professional homeopath practicing in Nashville, TN, trained at the Seattle School of Homeopathy, and certified through the Council for Homeopathic Certification, I’m here to help adults and children of all ages to improve their overall health and to work through major and minor illnesses, working with the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Pay for your subscription via a Paypal invoice we will send you once you schedule your first appointment.
- Email Abby A Petty, CCH at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a few good days and times for you to meet. Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments are available for continuing clients.